Dental crowns are basically used in cases where there’s a large cavity which cannot be filled thereby ruining the other teeth, weak or chipped tooth, protection after root canal treatment and to improve the aesthetic appearance for changing the colour or the shape. These Dental crowns are also known as ‘cap’ in layman terms.
We at Pearl32DentalSpa have a team of highly specialised Dental Surgeons who are experts in implanting the porcelain crowns with ease and absolutely no pain. And what’s even better is that we offer the procedure at a very minimal cost in such a way that it does not pinch your pockets.
Why is Porcelain Crown Better
In spite of the availability of many materials for crown such as gold or other materials, porcelain is deemed to be the best because it has a lot of advantages.
- They offer better protection from stains and are highly durable by containing the teeth damaged thereby offering good protection.
- The porcelain crowns are also aesthetically pleasing as they can be made to match the colour of the rest of teeth for a more natural looking appearance.
- Unlike other materials, apart from being low maintenance, they provide more comfort to the patient as they do not feel alien in the mouth.
- They are also safer as they do not cause any allergic reaction nor causing a blackish appearance as the gums do not face any discomfort.
- Initially, our dentists will examine your teeth and let you know about the teeth that require a dental crown.
- To make space for the porcelain crown to be implanted a small amount of teeth enamel may have to be removed for a perfect and comfortable fit.
- The measurements of the teeth are taken by means of a using a mould to take the impression of the teeth.
- A temporary crown is fit to maintain the normal functioning of the teeth in the meantime before the porcelain crown is made(which may take more than a week) to fit according to the personalized requirements of the patient’s need.
- When the permanent crown is ready, the porcelain crowns are made to fit over the teeth and adjustments are to the comfort of the patient.
- Proper dental hygiene and post care maintenance and follow-ups if any should be done as per the instructions of our dentist.
You can visit any of our branches at Alwarthirunagar, Anna Nagar and Saligramam, and let us handle your dental issues. We assure you that we provide the best porcelain crown services in Chennai.